Monday 21 October 2013

Grandad's tool box

I loved my Granddad to bits he recently passed away in late 2012.
He was a top engineer for Nestle and Fox's.
He has 2 tool boxes and this is what I found in his less serious day
to day box.

The box was really cool and was similar to a time capsule from the
1960's, untouched for nearly 30 years. 


I like the packaging of this drill head box this packaging is not
a throwaway item. This box kept the bits safe and
the colours and graphics were classic of the 1950's /60's.






Vintage raffle ticket.

Inscribed tools.
Serious tools from the other box I haven't looked through yet.



Letter stamps for metal.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My blog has moved homes

After several years here on blogger I have made the difficult decision to move blogs! Come and and celebrate my new blog home and find out t...