Thursday 25 May 2017

New Illustration and Animation Commission for London's Garden Museum


This fantastic museum sits on the edge of The River Thames opposite Westminster; Home to a selection of fascinating tools, gardening equipment, design and gardening merchandise from throughout history. I am proud to say I was recently commissioned to create a set of illustrations and animations to be part of the permanent exhibition within the newly redeveloped museum. 

For this commission I was asked to create three illustrated, short animations to demonstrate step-by-step, how some of the unusual tools work and their uses.

After a year of being closed for major redevelopment, I took a sneak peak during opening week to see the animations in place and how well the building was looking after its major works! These are some snaps I took.

- I will be posting some of the illustrations and animations shortly 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My blog has moved homes

After several years here on blogger I have made the difficult decision to move blogs! Come and and celebrate my new blog home and find out t...